While doing a shoot I always take some business cards with me. While waiting for the model to change clothes or redo her make-up I take the initiative and take a few shots for mockups such as this one.
The placeholder used in this mockup design is only for preview purposes.
You do not have any rights of using neither the logo nor the placeholder image in any of your projects.
Instead replace it with your own work.
Of course if you want to link to this post in your blog feel free to use the thumbnail as it is.
Feel free to use the mockup for personal and commercial projects.
Do not redistribute or repackage without permission ! Instead link to this page.
I am not responsible for any misuse of this PSD. If you decide to do anything unlawful such as infringing others copyrights you are the one responsible to hold up against any claims.
How to use
1. Open the file in Photoshop
2. Double Click on the Replace Me Layer
3. A new window will open where you can put in your design. Just save it.
4. The mockup should be automatically updated with your card now.
5. Enjoy !
6. Share it with your friends !
PSD (Photoshop Document)